About Me

My photo
I am currently in my 3rd year at The University of Glamorgan, studying Costume Construction for Stage and Screen. My business e-mail is lauren.english72@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me regarding work or for more information.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hello!!!!

 Let me tell you a little about myself. At the moment I am studying BA (Hons) in Costume Construction for Stage and Screen. I am currently in my 2nd year of my foundation degree in Cardiff and I am hoping to go on to complete the BA (Hons) next year. I have worked on a range of costumes so far, from stomachers for a stage production of 'Dangerous Liasons', to currently working on a film which is under production at the moment, by Luke Andrews who has worked on BBC short films for 'It's My Shout'.

I will try to blog as much as possible and let whoever is reading know how things are going. I will basically use this as a diary and try and keep it up-to-date as much as possible. Thanks for reading!

Lauren x


None of the photographic material or information may be used or reproduced without the prior permission of Lauren Elise English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment